The True Global Ventures 4 Plus fund focuses on startups in entertainment, financial services, infrastructure and artificial intelligence.
Created by serial entrepreneurs, True Global Ventures 4 Plus (TGV 4 Plus) announces the closing of a fund of over $ 100 million to finance startups in the Blockchain sector mainly in series B and C.
Funded by 40 partners (27% of the total), it has no less than five French people as well as other French investors, which should promote contacts with the ecosystem.
The four investment committees focus on the entertainment, financial services, infrastructure, and artificial intelligence sectors.
‘Grand View Research has shown that the global blockchain technology market is expected to
reach $ 394.60 billion by 2028 with an annual growth rate of 82.4% from 2021 to
2028. Much of this growth comes from financial institutions that
are looking to deploy blockchain applications. These include the solutions of
corporate blockchain, non-fungible tokens (NFT), digital identity management,
central bank digital currencies and decentralized finance (DeFi). Explains True Global Ventures.
Five companies have already been financed:
- Animoca Brands : world market leader in “Play-to-Earn” Blockchain games and NFT.
- Global Forge : the world’s leading transactional platform for shares in non-
listed on the stock exchange, on the secondary private markets.
- The Sandbox : First globalized Metaverse NFT video game led by two serial
French entrepreneurs Arthur Madrid and Sebastien Borget.
- Canada Computational Unlimited Inc. : Bitcoins extraction carried out at 100% on
renewable energy, a company founded by two French serial entrepreneurs Romain and
- QuantumRock : market leader in Artificial Intelligence asset management.