The job opportunities provided by blockchain projects target developers and analysts, but also lawyers and marketing profiles.
To support their service projects and blockchain applications, the decentralized transaction management technology, companies are recruiting.
Different industries, from finance to healthcare, not to mention logistics and the supply chain, are looking for developers. But not only. Lawyers and marketing professionals are also in demand. This is illustrated by an infographics published by 101blockchains.
Here is a ranking of 10 of the most sought after profiles, according to the specialized site:
From engineer to lawyer
1. Blockchain engineer > Role: drive the creation and deployment of blockchain solutions that meet market needs.
2. Blockchain developer> Role: develop decentralized applications and smart contracts, these programs that automate the realization and execution of a contract within the blockchain.
3. Designate > Role: create user interfaces for blockchain sites and services.
4. Marketing professions > Role: develop and monitor dedicated blockchain campaigns based on target audiences.
5. Blockchain legal consultant > Role: to control the legal aspect of fundraising in cryptocurrencies (ICO, Initial Coin Offering) and / or compliance of blockchain projects.
Technical analyst and recruiter
6. Project Manager > Role: organize and manage different projects covering the blockchain.
7. Statistical analyst > Role: apply data mining techniques to statistical analysis.
8. Business Development Manager > Role: present the company to the ecosystem and negotiate new contracts.
9. Information security analyst > Role: plan network security measures.
10. Technical recruiter > Role: recruit specialized blockchain technical profiles.
Quality engineers (network), data scientists and interns in the sector are also part of the profiles represented in the infographic above.
Who recruits them?
Start-ups and large groups
Technological start-ups active in the field, administrations, platforms and large groups such as ConsenSys, IBM, Microsoft and Oracle are recruiting.
Finally, salaries are higher in the United States than in France, among others.
(photo credit from a © shutterstock)