In recent years, the NFT have integrated the world of art. They have become essential and irreplaceable, as they attract collectors all over the world. Everyone would like to have it. Moreover, given the media coverage that there has been around NFT projects, it is no wonder that they have grown in popularity considerably. But do you know the top 10 selling non-fungible (NFT) tokens? Cointribune invites you to discover a list in this article.
Some of the best-selling NFTs in the world
Day by day, the creators of NFT perform their art and design new models as interesting as each other. Some, however, had more fame than others, which allowed them to be sold at high prices.
- Everydays, the First 5000 Days : created by Beeples, this work, which consists of 5,000 digital images, was sold at $ 69.3 million ;
- CryptoPunk # 3100 : designed by the company Larva Labs, this NFT was sold to $ 7.58 million and represents an extraterrestrial;
- CryptoPunk # 7804 by Larva Labs – $ 7.57 million : this NFT is unique, because it represents an alien smoking a pipe, while wearing sunglasses and a cap;
- Beeples Crossroads – $ 6.6 million: this is a 10-second video clip of a naked Donald Trump, lying on his stomach in the grass, with a blue bird;
- The first tweet posted by Jack Dorsey occupies the 5e ranking place with an amount of $ 2.9 million. ” I just configured my twttr », Had published the CEO of the company;
- CryptoPunk # 6965 by Larva Labs – $ 1.6 million. It is a collector’s item generated by an algorithm. Its particularity is that it is one of the 24 Ape punk ;
- Axie Infinity Genesis Plot – $ 1.5 million . It represents one of the Genesis plots present in the gameAxis Infinity ;
- CryptoPunk # 4156by Larva Labs – $ 1.25 million : this model is very rare, because it represents one of the 24 monkey punks wearing a blue bandana;
- Kevin Abosh Potatoe # 345– $ 1.08 million : for this NFT, the famous Irish artist chose to represent an NFT of a potato on a black background;
- Metariftby Pak – $ 904,413: this piece was created by an anonymous artist and represents a metallic cluster that looks like a proton.
What will happen to NFTs in the future?
NFTs are unique digital items that cannot be stolen. For good reason, they are based on the blockchain. In addition, they give the possibility of broadening the horizons for the artists, because the latter can orient themselves towards many fields. Given the peculiarities of NFTs, it is clear that they will continue to attract the attention of investors.
What about their price? On this point, it seems that in the future their price may not go beyond the more expensive models previously mentioned. This is because the majority of buyers do not have the budget to purchase higher value NFTs.
NFTs are growing in popularity and will continue to be expensive, especially as new models are regularly introduced to the market. Pending their launch, some copies have already been sold at high prices.
Receive a summary of the news in the world of cryptocurrencies by subscribing to our new daily and weekly newsletter service so as not to miss any of the essential Cointribune!
Behind the generic signature “TCT editorial staff” are young journalists and authors with specific profiles who wish to remain anonymous because they are involved in the ecosystem with certain obligations.